[chandler-users] 24-hour time

Andre Mueninghoff andre_mueninghoff at fastmail.fm
Mon Apr 14 19:21:43 PDT 2008

Switching the language to English (United Kingdom) will configure
Chandler to use 24 hour time format. However, performing this switch
will also change the date format to dd/mm/yyyy, which, upon
consideration, actually makes more sense to me (thinking about the
natural progression of calendar units). Additionally, the week calendar
view will begin with Monday, providing a contiguous view of Saturday and
Sunday (which are the "off" days in my part of the solar system and
perhaps yours also).

Good luck, Andre