[chandler-users] re-import collections ; broken shares

Andrew Tong amwt at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 10:46:58 PST 2007

I moved my db from one machine to another by exporting collections & settin=
gs from one and importing the same from another. Out of a round a dozen pub=
lished and subscribed calendars, two published ones now have their "right a=
rrow" icon changed to the "exclamation mark" icon. Logging onto Cosmo serve=
r web UI using the same account changes in the two broken publishes are not=
 sync'ed. I have not been able to check with colleagues who subscribe to th=
ose publishes.=0A=0AIf I un-publish the two broken shares, will the URL be =
retained such that my colleagues do not need to re-subscribe? Any other way=
 to fix/avoid this?=0A=0AOther users normally have read/write rights on the=
 my shares. I'm using client 0.7.1 and server 0.7.2.=0A=0AAndrew=0A=0A=0A=
=0A=0A      =B9=EFYahoo! Mail =A6=B3=A5=F4=A6=F3=B7N=A8=A3=A9=CE=AB=D8=C4=
=B3=A1A=BD=D0=ABe=A9=B9http://help.yahoo.com/fast/help/hkc/mail/cgi_feedbac=
k =C1p=B5=B8=A7=DA=AD=CC  =0A