[chandler-users] Connecting to Cosmo with CalDAV with iCal 3.0

Dave Cowen dave at kei.com
Mon Nov 5 13:46:02 PST 2007

I'm surprised this hasn't come up yet -- I haven't figured out how to
connect to my hub.chandlerproject.org account with iCal 3.  I have
gone into the Accounts menu in the preferences, added my username and
password, and a bevy of URLs supplied by the "i" icon next to the
calendar name on the web interface (including Other -> CalDAV), but
the best I can get is

Request encountered an unexpected error (domain (null) / code 0).

with the Other -> CalDAV URL, or

The server responded with
"HTTP/1.1 501 Method PROPFIND is not defined in RFC 2068 and is not
supported by the Servlet API "

with the Chandler Sharing URL.

Any tips would be appreciated.  (Also, I do realize this is chandler-
users, not cosmo-users... but that doesn't exist. ;)

Dave