[chandler-users] IRC QA session, Wednesday May 23rd 11:00 AM PDT

Aparna Kadakia aparna at osafoundation.org
Tue May 22 22:44:23 PDT 2007

Hello Everyone,
This is a reminder about tomorrow's collaborative QA session on IRC
at 11:00 AM PDT in the #chandler channel.

Tomorrow we will be following a slightly different format for
collaborative testing.

We have test specs for a few of new features in Preview. They are
* Email
* Dashboard
* Triage
* Recurrence
* End-user scenarios

The test specs are available from:
http://chandlerproject.org/Projects/ChandlerDesktopTestSpecifications

During the collaborative test session I will hand out series  of
testcase ids (say 5 or 6) from these specs to people interested in
contributing to the test session.
People can then go away and execute the test scenarios  either during
the session or anytime during the span of the day and report status
on those by end of the day.
I will maintain a wiki page with the testcase ids from each spec  and
who the owns which ids.

Lets try this format tomorrow and see if we can be more efficient
with our time.

Let me know if you have any questions or feedback.

Thanks
Aparna