[chandler-users] Re: [Chandler-dev] IRC QA session, Wednesday May 16th 11:00 AM PDT

Andre Mueninghoff andre_mueninghoff at fastmail.fm
Wed May 16 15:26:10 PDT 2007

Hi everyone,
I've migrated successfully to Chander Hub. It was a relatively seamless
process. The only very minor issues I would raise are 1) Chandler (debug
build r14228 on WinXP) is not (hasn't for awhile) displaying the sharing
type icon next to the collection name unless one selects a collection
and then the sharing icon for only that collection is displayed (if
there is one to display). This just means that I have to highlight
collection names one by one to verify the unsubscribe from osaf.us and
the publish to hub.chandlerproject.org. Might be good to mention this in
the migration instructions. 2) The same Chandler is not (hasn't for
awhile) displaying the build number in the About dialogue. Might
interfere with verification of the Chandler one is using. Maybe these
are debug build issues only. Congrats on releasing Cosmo 0.6.1 and
EIMML. I think it would fair to characterize the difference between the
previous DAV sync speed and the new EIMML sync speed as the difference
between impulse power and warp power. :-)
Best regards, Andre