[chandler-users] Warning! qacosmo users and dogfooders...
aparna at osafoundation.org
Thu May 10 14:22:34 PDT 2007
This did go out in another email but given the subject line was
different I thought I would send out an explicit warning to qacosmo
There has been a recent fix in Chandler and Cosmo with the way we
handle recurrence modifications and that impacts the existing data in
As part that, when qacosmo was upgraded the server DB had to be
refreshed. Also, the Chandler repositories will need to be started
So in the interest of preserving your data, Please follow the
1. Dump all your existing data from Chandler via "File > Dump items
2. As a back up, also export all your collections into .ics files via
"File -> Export "
3. Upgrade to the latest rev of Chandler
4. Reload the dump file into Chandler via "File -> Reload items from
5. Unsubscribe all your shared collections via "Share -> Unsubscribe"
6. Republish them back on qacosmo
More information about the chandler-users