[chandler-users] Warning! qacosmo users and dogfooders...

Aparna Kadakia aparna at osafoundation.org
Thu May 10 14:22:34 PDT 2007

This did go out in another email but given the subject line was
different I thought I would send out an explicit warning to qacosmo
users.

There has been a recent fix in Chandler and Cosmo with the way we
handle recurrence modifications and that impacts the existing data in
people's repositories.
As part that, when qacosmo was upgraded the server DB had to be
refreshed. Also, the Chandler repositories will need to be started
from scratch.

So in the interest of preserving your data, Please follow the
following steps:
1. Dump all your existing data from Chandler via "File > Dump items
to File..."
2. As a back up, also export all your collections into .ics files via
"File -> Export "
3. Upgrade to the latest rev of Chandler
4. Reload the dump file into Chandler via "File -> Reload items from
File.."
5. Unsubscribe all your shared collections via "Share -> Unsubscribe"
6. Republish them back on qacosmo

Aparna