[chandler-users] IRC QA session, Wednesday May 9th 11:00 AM PDT

Aparna Kadakia aparna at osafoundation.org
Tue May 8 23:14:58 PDT 2007

Hello Everyone,
This is a reminder about tomorrow's collaborative QA session on IRC
at 11:00 AM PDT in the #chandler channel.

Tomorrow we will collectively validate resolved bugs that are
targeted for Chandler 0.7 alpha5 and 0.7 release.

Here's the list of resolved bugs targeted for 0.7 alpha5 and 0.7
release:
http://tinyurl.com/2tls39

Open bugs assigned to Chandler 0.7 release:
http://tinyurl.com/2th9le

If you haven't already, please download the latest checkpoint build
from:
http://downloads.osafoundation.org/chandler/checkpoints/20070507/

or update your local svn sources.

If the bug is indeed fixed, change the status of the bug to
'Verified' and put the svn revision number or the build number in the
comments section so we know which version it was verified on.

If you are unable to verify the bug because the expected results are
different from the actual results, then change the bug to 'Reopened'
and again put the revision number or build number in the comments
section. This helps the developer to debug which build or revision
did the feature break in.

Thanks
Aparna