[chandler-users] IRC QA session, Wednesday, May 2nd 11:00 AM PDT

Aparna Kadakia aparna at osafoundation.org
Tue May 1 22:41:41 PDT 2007

Hello Everyone,
This is a reminder about our regular collaborative QA session
tomorrow afternoon at 11:00 AM PDT in the #cosmo channel.

The plan is to step thru the rest of the  Cosmo 0.6.1 test plan. We
wil be focusing on 'Interoperability' modules from the test plan
(first column lists the modules)

The test plan is available at:
http://svn.osafoundation.org/docs/trunk/testspecs/rel061/
ZeroDotSixDotOneTestPlan.html

We will be going thru TC0037 and further.

We will be using qacosmo for testing. If you haven't already,you will
need to first create an account there  before being able to publish
your calendars.
http://qacosmo.osafoundation.org

IF you find a bug, please search thru bugzilla to check if the bug
has already been logged or check with one of us on IRC.

Thanks,
Aparna