[chandler-users] IRC QA Session, Wednesday, March 14th 11:00 AM PDT

Aparna Kadakia aparna at osafoundation.org
Tue Mar 13 22:29:19 PST 2007

Hi Andre,
I am sort of keeping sharing and verification against Cosmo out of
this QA session because of the new sharing work(using EIMML) that is
in progress. We expect that to land in a few weeks after which we
will be testing most of these scenarios more exhaustively.
I fully expect atleast a few QA sessions dedicated to testing just
that once the feature lands. I have made a note of the test cases
mentioned below so we are sure to execute those when we are ready.

THanks for your feedback and keep it coming...
Aparna