[chandler-users] Preview Tracking Colleciton

Mimi Yin mimi at osafoundation.org
Fri Mar 9 12:26:57 PST 2007

I think there's a difference between a Casual Collaborator and a
Dogfooder.

There are many features in the Chandler Desktop Test and Experimental
menus that are there precisely for the kind of use cases Pieter and
Andre have been talking about, but we take care to keep them out of
the way of 'mainstream' end-user workflows.

I can only speak for myself, but it's not that I'm unconvinced of the
Account Browser's usefulness, it's merely a matter of creating the a
shallow ramp to more sophisticated usage.

Mimi