[chandler-users] Collection organization, or subcollections

Mikolai Fajer mfajer at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 10:01:03 PST 2007

First off, I really appreciate the thought and hard work put into
making Chandler a great product.  I am new to the GTD scene, so if my
questions are anti-GTD please enlighten me!

My current Chandler collections are:
-Personal
-Finance
-Research
-Teaching

I would like to make a hierarchical scheme:
-Personal
--Finance
-Work
--Research
---Project 1
---Project 2
--Teaching
---Class 1
---Tutoring

This strategy would help me keep my focus on the appropriate scope.
For example, at work I would never need to go above the Work
Dashboard.  I recall reading something about Chandler and
subcollections, but I cannot find it again.  Are there any thoughts on
this feature/strategy?  Thanks!

--

      -Mikolai Fajer-