[chandler-users] Re: chandler-users Digest, Vol 12, Issue 15

Reid Ellis rae at osafoundation.org
Wed Dec 19 19:59:52 PST 2007

Glad it worked Warren.

I'm sure the intention is to have it work, but I'm not sure of the
schedule involved.

Cut and paste definitely work on text fields, yes. Although sometimes
I see styled text pasted into a field that I know does not retain the
style. If I paste in text that is a special font or bold or something,
click away, and then click back, the styles are usually gone. We want
to move to using WebKit to displayed styled text, so I think that bug
has a pretty low priority right now.

Reid