[chandler-users] inbox sync with different computers

Jean-Francois Lalande Jean-Francois.Lalande at ensi-bourges.fr
Mon Dec 17 09:59:35 PST 2007

Hello,

first I want to thank you for this great software I just discovered.

I am using Chandler on different computers and all my collections are
synchronized with a chandler server. However I am not sure that the
inbox email folder (the one that connects to an IMAP server to get
mails) is synchronized with the server. It seems that on one computer I
have the emails and on another computer I do not see them. Can someone
confirm this ?

To solve this, I suppose that I have to copy the "email-task" from the
inbox to one of my collection. Then I delete the original "email-task"
from the inbox, which becomes a temporary inbox mail retriever,
waiting for manual filtering. Is this the way the inbox have to be
used ?

I hope this questions are clear... I tried to find answers about this
on the wiki but details seems not to be presented... I hope these
questions have not already been answered on the list...

Thanks a lot,

Jean-Francois.

--
Jean-François Lalande
Ecole Nationale Supérieure d'Ingénieurs de Bourges