[chandler-users] Email for reporting error on Chandler Desktop

Heikki Toivonen heikki at osafoundation.org
Fri Dec 7 21:42:07 PST 2007

Muhamad A. Martoprawiro wrote:
> Sending an error message by clicking "Send" button
> was failed, probably because my computer is behind a proxy.
> Would you please let me know, what email address should
> be used to report error messages on Chandler Desktop?

You can email the messages directly to me, at heikki at osafoundation.org.

Alternatively you may want to create yourself an account in our public
bug database and file the issue you experienced using Bugzilla. In this
case you should include the traceback information that was presented in
the feedback dialog.

https://bugzilla.osafoundation.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=Chandler&format=guided

--
  Heikki Toivonen