[chandler-users] Chandler User Survey

Yorgos Pagles y.pagles at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 01:15:51 PST 2007

On Dec 5, 2007 9:15 PM, Sheila Mooney <sheila at osafoundation.org> wrote:

> 1. Do you use the Desktop app, Chandler Hub web app and/or running your own
> instance of Chandler Server?

Desktop app in 3 different boxes syncing 3 collections through the Chandler hub.

> 2. Are you using the app just as a calendar or are you taking advantage of
> the task features?

Mainly using the task features and triage of tasks. The calendar is of
secondary importance to me.

> 3. Are you using other applications with Chandler Hub / Chandler Server?
> e.g. Apple iCal, Evolution, Sunbird/Lightening, etc.?

Nope

> 4. Are you using Chandler for home or work? Do you use it for managing
> personal tasks and calendars or with a group or both?

Only personal tasks and calendars both at home and work.

> 5. Are you sharing just Calendars or lists of Tasks and Notes as well?

All three.

> 6. Do you run Chandler Desktop on multiple machines and "share with
> yourself"?

This is the main usage I have for Chandler desktop.

> 7. If you could pick one feature to have implemented, what would it be?
> 8. What top 3 bugs do you think are the most important to fix?

Secure http tunneling

> 9. Is there any documentation/information you were looking for but couldn't
> find?

Documentation targeted to developers (plugins development etc) did not
satisfy me.

Thanks for asking :-)
Yorgos