[chandler-users] Chandler User Survey

Aparna Kadakia aparna at osafoundation.org
Wed Dec 5 23:10:32 PST 2007

> 1. Do you use the Desktop app, Chandler Hub web app and/or running
> your own instance of Chandler Server?
A. Desktop app and Chandler Hub

> 2. Are you using the app just as a calendar or are you taking
> advantage of the task features?
A. Calendar and tasks.

> 3. Are you using other applications with Chandler Hub / Chandler
> Server? e.g. Apple iCal, Evolution, Sunbird/Lightening, etc.?
A. No

> 4. Are you using Chandler for home or work? Do you use it for
> managing personal tasks and calendars or with a group or both?
A. Home and Work. Using the Work calendar in a group but the Personal
calendar is pretty much for myself.

> 5. Are you sharing just Calendars or lists of Tasks and Notes as well?
A. I am using Chandler for tasks, notes and events but I am sharing
only calendars with others.

> 6. Do you run Chandler Desktop on multiple machines and "share with
> yourself"?
A. No.

> 7. If you could pick one feature to have implemented, what would it
> be?
A. Publishing free-busy.

> 8. What top 3 bugs do you think are the most important to fix?
A. reordering collections in the sidebar (bug 5058), more recurrence
rules (bug 8087), date entry widget for entering dates in the DV
field (bug 4520)

> 9. Is there any documentation/information you were looking for but
> couldn't find?
A. How to use the quick entry field, how to use the ProfileDirectory.