[chandler-users] PostgreSQL support

Randy Letness randy at osafoundation.org
Tue Dec 4 08:45:30 PST 2007

PostgresSQL *should* work, although its not currently tested.  In
addition to the configuration in server.xml, you must also make changes
to the cosmo.properties file in:

osaf-server-bundle-0.10/etc

You need to set the dialect property like this:

cosmo.hibernate.dialect=org.hibernate.dialect.PostgreSQLDialect

-Randy