[chandler-users] Re: Accessing home collection over webdav

BALATON Zoltan balaton at eik.bme.hu
Mon Dec 3 07:37:32 PST 2007

On Sun, 02 Dec 2007, Brian Moseley wrote:
> are you by chance using OS X's Finder as your client? it  expects all
> dav servers to support locking, but Cosmo doesn't, so OS X won't let
> you create files in Cosmo collections. we are going to add locking at
> some point, but it's not on the near-term schedule.

Yes, you were guessing right, I was trying to use Finder. Now I tried
cadaver instead but I still cannot upload random files to a collection. In
the server logs I see:

INFO  [StandardRequestHandler] Client error (400): No media type specified

Is uploading any files such as documents into collections and sharing them
supposed to work or am I trying to do something that is not meant to be
done?

Thank you,
BALATON Zoltan