[chandler-users] Creating Items using the search box

Robin Cottiss rcottiss at cottiss.com
Wed Aug 29 13:32:32 PDT 2007

Hi Jeffery,

I went back and retested this and I must have been looking at All items.
When I am looking at tasks it does indeed create a task. I like the way you
can create an event then drag it to the right time and resize it to the
right duration. Nice!

If unstamped items are Notes why not give them an explicit filter? I will
see if this has been discussed previously.

Robin