[chandler-users] Month View

Jeffrey Harris jeffrey at osafoundation.org
Mon Aug 27 12:23:05 PDT 2007

Hi Sam,

> I'm sure this has been posted before, but allow me to second any
> previous motions for a view of the full month on the calendar.

You are certainly not alone in asking for this, but we're still glad to
hear from you.  Feedback about what features we should focus on next is
very welcome.

When you imagine the perfect month view, what are you commonly trying to
achieve?  Are their particular features you look for to help you achieve
those tasks?

Hearing specific scenarios for using a feature help us think about how
best to design that feature.

Sincerely,
Jeffrey