[chandler-users] IRC QA Session for Wednesday April 17th @ 11:00am PST

Mikeal Rogers mikeal at osafoundation.org
Tue Apr 17 20:58:04 PDT 2007

Tomorrow morning Jared and I will be doing some last minute migration
verification. If all goes well tomorrows IRC QA session will be used
for testing migration scenarios from cosmo 0.6.0.1 to 0.6.1.

The test will focus on using the old sharing format (DAV based) which
is the default in the currently release version of Chandler.
We will have a vanilla cosmo 0.6.0.1 server up and want to spend the
first 20 minutes of the session populating it with data.
At 11:20am PST we'll migrate the data to 0.6.1 and test that all the
data we've populated is unchanged.

You can refer to the migration test plan for some example scenarios
http://wiki.osafoundation.org/Journal/CosmoZeroSixOneMigrationTestPlan

The cosmo server we'll be using will be available at http://
lab.osaf.us:6001/

Thanks,