[chandler-users] Overlaying calendars on Cosmo
andre_mueninghoff at fastmail.fm
Thu Apr 12 14:22:53 PDT 2007
A user to user tip - Want to see several of your calendars overlaid in
Chandler Hub (aka Cosmo) at osaf.us?
If you can live with all of the lozenges being the same color, try this:
1. In Chandler Desktop, add the calendars (that is, the collections with
event items) you want to see overlaid in the calendar view on Chandler
Hub to your Chandler Dashboard. To do this, in Chandler Desktop,
right-click on the collection names in the left sidebar and choose "Keep
out of Dashboard" or "Add to Dashboard".
2. Test drive the view of the overlaid calendars in the Chandler Desktop
by choosing the Dashboard collection and the Calendar view button on the
tool-bar. If you see a list of event items instead of the weekly
calendar view, use the menu to select View-Calendar View-Weekly View.
3. Publish the Dashboard collection from Chandler Desktop to Chandler
Hub at https://osaf.us/ (If you have not done so already, you will need
to create an account on Chandler Hub and configure the Accounts area in
4. Log in to Chandler Hub, and choose your Dashboard collection from the
upper-left selection field.
5. Until Chandler Hub and/or Chandler Desktop grow a month view, for
extra credit, use the Mozilla Sunbird desktop calendar application to
see your Dashboard's calendar items in a month view by subscribing from
Sunbird to your Dashboard on Chandler Hub.
PS Since all of these components range from alphaware to betaware at
best, your mileage may vary.
More information about the chandler-users