[chandler-dev] Checkin 10/23/2008
mimi at osafoundation.org
Thu Oct 23 11:20:38 PDT 2008
+ Blog post for board announcement
+ Need to update People page with new info
+ Change account signers
+ Met with Peter and talked about final transition from KEI - I have
a bunch of stuff I need to do
+ Talked with Citi guys to finalize all the bond stuff
+ Talked to Mimi about offsite planning discussion topics - probably
start some new threads on that
+ Still working with Michael on repository recovery
+ Usual list catch-up
users-list, replied to ann norcross who expressed interest in helping
with user docs(professionial technical writer she be)
- UAG discussion coming along
- looked over sheila's board announcement blog post
- looked enough @ Michael's repositories to convince myself they are
- checked in very incomplete DashboardEntry code
- Re-reading PJE's posts about IM and his proposed presentation
- Mostly, thinking about how tags/hints will work for menus.
- checked in last bits of things I was working on in the last few days
- thinking about collections/tags this morning
- looking forward to reading gbaillie's commit
- just sent email to sheila asking about the board blog post on the
assumption i'm in it.
- fixed a broken everyone@ alias today; had been broken since the move.
- yesterday got in touch with isc again, still pending ip updates
(they are going to renumber us at the same time), rescheduled for
next wednesday (sounded like friday would be too close for the ip
- looked at atom feeds of mailing lists this morning based on user
- more dns futzing in prep for server move.
* Grant: will any assistance be helpful next weds, btw?
* Jared: fielding irc questions about the hub being down, etc.
- keeping blog/website up by splitting move over two days.
- pray for me that i don't drop a box.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the chandler-dev