[chandler-dev] Checkin 10/9/2008
sheila at osafoundation.org
Thu Oct 9 15:56:00 PDT 2008
- Working on finalizing all the board changes
- Working on blog post - should get announcement out next week
- Dealt with other admin stuff - tax returns. Meeting with Peter to
coordinate KEI transition.
- Start a thread on the list to brainstorm offsite goals
- Start a thread about reviving office hours
- Remainder of tuesday and wednesday with svn move. I'll call that one
successful too. Like email, a few odds and ends left over, but no real
service outage or data loss.
- I've got odds and ends to clean up today (mod_mbox is back but not
running regularly now).
- After that's done, i'll do a scan for outstanding threads/tasks i've
ignored to focus on final service shuffling, then proceed to parallel
path 1) hardware sales and 2) gni->isc.
- Getting the svn move done felt like a nice milestone; it was the
last task in "prep for colo shuffling".
- No specific estimated date for colo shuffling, but no blockers
- Checked in a simple TimeZone service. Updated Scheduled to use it
- Working on a refactoring of Scheduled and/or timemachine module
- Did some performance double-checking of our plan for floating alarms
- Couple of users-list emails in response to Mimi's weekly list
- Will send out announcement for 1.0.2
- Investigated/rudimentary setup for using Sphinx to aggregate our
doctests into linear documentation and to do indexing/linking between
doctests. Looks pretty nice
- Finished wrapping my head around Entry-Points and Hooks
- Now going back to triage status and events to actually use Hooks
- I looked into how many iPhone app downloads we had - about 2500 in
September. Downloads are down to about 120 per week in the US.
- Bobby mentioned (I haven't checked) that the iPhone developer terms
of service have been updated so it's no longer against the rules to
publish the source code to iPhone apps.
More information about the chandler-dev