[Chandler-dev] Regarding the plugin architecture stability

Marcelo de Moraes Serpa celoserpa at gmail.com
Sat May 31 13:39:06 PDT 2008

Hello,

As some of you might already know, I would like to develop a simple plugin
to augment some aspects of Chandler in order to better support the GTD
methodology.

You guys have been doing an awesome work in the latest months, and Chandler
has been evolving form an almost unusable piece of software (no offernse,
but indeed, there was a time, not so long ago, that Chandler was merely a
kind of prototype or proof-of-concept and not really a productivity tool
ready for the prime time) to a really great tool and PIM framework, so,
congrats and keep up the great work.

What I would like to know is if the plugin architecture is mature enough for
serious work. I don't want to develop something for a version and suddenly
have the whole thing break in a later revision.

Thanks,

Marcelo.