[Chandler-dev] Re: Checkin 5.29.2008 Addendum

Mimi Yin mimi at osafoundation.org
Thu May 29 11:24:49 PDT 2008

whoops, forgot mine.

mimi
- more demo work

- positive response to email thread - updated faq: http://
chandlerproject.org/Projects/FAQ#*Q*%20%20Can%20I%20use%20Chandler%
20for%20Emai
- now need to update demo :)
- think people misinterpret when we say we're not email client, they
interpret it as: we don't think email is important to task management
- whereas actually, we have more email than other task mgrs out there
today and email is much more apart of our workflows, etc...so we
should emphasize positive - the email integration we already have, or
commitment to it, and make what's left to do - make the work concrete
for potential volunteers

- user story gallery

- vaibhav and chandler-dev subscription problems