[Chandler-dev] Checkin 5.29.2008

Mimi Yin mimi at osafoundation.org
Thu May 29 11:23:56 PDT 2008

sheila
- going to 543 Howard re: logistics
- thinking about next week's sprint - going to send out mail re: plan/
agenda
- I would like to hear from you all if you have specific things you
want to accomplish.
- We could have a few goals and then play it by ear and talk on Monday.
- kt not attending
- continuing some planning  follow-up work with board since we
canceled last meeting
- going to start on OneNote product comparison

Jeffrey
- fully caught up on vobject - made release
- noticed Jon Udell post on iCal calendaring
- posted re: instructions for publishing to Chandler Hub from iCal
- took a long time - but came out nice
- back to bug queue now

travis
- new detail view integration
- looking pretty good, though still buggy
- today: writing tests to flush out bugs - hopefully committing to trunk

*sheila - still feeling ok re: dv schedule-wise?
* travis - yea "feature work" for that should finish today
-- still looking at same delays as expected, but unavoidable

* sheila - will ping jared about vaibhav's mailing list problems
- jared back in early august

randy
- still more work to do including basic admin functionality and error
handling
- also going to spend some time today doing some interop testing with
gcal to see where we are there

*sheila - randy...I haven't heard back from the laszlo guys yet about
those projects but I will keep you posted.

grant
- Finally tweaked all the sizers so I could check in the fix for Bug
11844: Generate pair of tickets when invoking Share>>Invite
- Bug 11901 - Discover existing tickets on a collection.
- While my wx.Sizer fu is still fresh, worked on Bug 12012 (shutdown
dialog).