[Chandler-dev] Checkin 5.28.2008

Mimi Yin mimi at osafoundation.org
Wed May 28 11:13:51 PDT 2008

sheila
- kt still out
- admin stuff i need to help her with - probably stop by 543 howard
this week
- booked conference rooms for next week (Shambhala T-Th)
- Monday is Middle Earth
- thinking about agenda for next week

mimi
- pulling together list of referring sites to update (Dojo spotlight?)
- updated www.osaf
- tweaks to LP
- more blog posts

- still need to tweak to 1st product demo
- get in touch with Gunner / Eugene

randy
- continuing work on scheduler branch, mainly merging activity on
trunk to branch and catching up on writing unit tests

travis
- detail view work continues, worked on getting our "delta" code
working with the new ui, which was  little harder than I hoped
- working on ui integration today

grant
- bug 11596 - recorded scripts TestMulti replacement fails on mac and
linux
- bug 11741 - .deb has numerous errors
- bug 11844 - generate pair of tickets when invoking share>>invite

jeffrey
- talked to mimi a little about hub login screen ui tweaks (decided
not to make change for now)
- worked on bug 12063 - make error message on login page pretty
- looking at finally committing a vobject patch someone sent a while
ago - complaints on mailing list about some unicode behavior