[Chandler-dev] not receiving mails

Mimi Yin mimi at osafoundation.org
Wed May 28 04:52:08 PDT 2008

Hi Vaibhav,

Travis replied yesterday to your 2 emails.

I see them in the list archives:
- http://lists.osafoundation.org/pipermail/chandler-dev/2008-May/
010019.html
- http://lists.osafoundation.org/pipermail/chandler-dev/2008-May/
010020.html

So it's very strange that you haven't received them.

Sending this directly to you in case that helps.

Mimi

Begin forwarded message: