[Chandler-dev] hack some java script

Travis Vachon travis at osafoundation.org
Tue May 27 09:38:34 PDT 2008

Hi Vaibhav

Are you running from a subversion checkout of trunk? If so, it looks
like your javascript code is out of date.

Before hacking too much more code, you should check out this page:

http://chandlerproject.org/Developers/ChandlerServerJavascriptDev

Note that that will only make sense for recent versions of the code
base, so again, running from subversion trunk is probably your best bet.

Running in js-dev mode should help solve the problem you're having,
but it's probably also a good idea to do a custom Javascript build to
really make sure you're running the code you're modifying. To do this,
head into COSMO_HOME/cosmo-js and run:

mvn package install
cd ../cosmo
mvn -Pjs-dev clean compile war:inplace

and restart the server.

Please feel free to ping me on IRC (tvachon) if you have more questions.

-Travis