[Chandler-dev] New Product Demos on Product Tour

Mimi Yin mimi at osafoundation.org
Fri May 23 14:08:20 PDT 2008

http://chandlerproject.org/Projects/ProductTour

The Product Tour page has been updated with new Product Demos. They
are still very much works-in-progress. I am sending out this
announcement to collect feedback.

Some questions I have are:

1. How do the demos feel in terms of length and coverage?
2. Are there places where you get lost?
3. Are there places where the images fly by too fast and you feel you
don't have proper time to absorb them?
4. Are there places that feel dead? Too much talking, not enough
visuals.

I know that many of you are already very familiar with Chandler
concepts, so it would be great help if you tried showing the demos to
someone who hasn't tried Chandler yet and see what they think.

Thanks!

Mimi