[Chandler-dev] Checkin 5/23/2008

Mimi Yin mimi at osafoundation.org
Fri May 23 11:12:13 PDT 2008

sheila
- working on research re: grants
- responding to emails
- Met with Travis and Mimi yesterday to talk about web detail view
work. We are going to go ahead with this and sync up in another week
when Travis has spent a bit more time on it.
- reviewed the desktop work queue and made some changes. more 1:1s

pje
- released trellis 0.7a2
- working on biref collections, ORM and such

mimi
- improvements to audio slideshows - figured out a way to incorport
new detach DV
- starting laying out page - changes to product tour etc
- publish more user stories today: got new user story from keith winsor

jeffrey
- discovered quick entry broke in igoogle- fixed it
- dojo changed some things
- finished fixing sort in list view
- unit tests aren't working yet, so haven't checked in fix

randy
- checked in fix for 12037 - can see/edit unstarred notes in ical
- today: going through buglist and seeing if there are any more bugs
to fix for 1.0 before moving back to notification work, and heading
out a little early to enjoy a long weekend

* jeffrey - randy have you looked at bug 12108 at all? "perpetual
* randy - saw it, but not much info
* jeffrey - user emailed me privately to say web UI wasn't working in
FF, Safari or Opera (expected)
-- we could try logging into his account
-- seems like pretty major problem
* randy - will look into it more

grant
- getting fix for bug 11844 ready for checkin - generate tickets when
invoking Share>>Invite
- looking into various chandlerusers issues