[Chandler-dev] Checkin 5/19/2008

Mimi Yin mimi at osafoundation.org
Mon May 19 11:25:36 PDT 2008

sheila
- Working on the usual Monday morning activities....cleaning up spam,
mailing list moderation, reading the mailing lists. I am also going
through the chandler items for updated ones.
- Schedule a couple of mtgs for this week
- Chandler / OneNote / Basecamp comparisons
- Dashboard metrics
- Additional downloads due to

mimi
- asked/received permission for user quotes on landing page: http://
staging.chandlerproject.org/
- need to fix my svn broken-ness situation - jeffrey helping
- posted laura garcia's users list email to blog - more user stuff on
the way
- tweaking audio slideshow script - gonna re-record today or tomorrow
- another pass
- and the some list emails - 3 issues are:
-- 1. assigning ownership to items - this would be post 1.0
-- 2. what date to assign in date column - think i might have short-
term proposal - but need to noodle a bit more
-- 3. working out caldav-chandler syncing proposal with randy - seems
like we have good solution

* sheila - Did you see the email to the users list - where they asked
how to sort by date?
* mimi - yes i can reply with link to boog

travis
- finished up 0.15.0 release
- made some more release process enhancements, notably a script for
pulling list of bugs fixed in milestone into pretty text/html lists
- background web queue work, which is going to ramp up to full bore
foreground today

* sheila - travis...is the web queue in pretty good shape. Do we need
to do a review? Katie usually takes care of this...just asking
because she's been gone for a couple of weeks.
* travis - we'll need review this week, there are some things on
there that won't be finished in time
* meet tomorrow morning to review web queue

grant
- Fixed Bug 11917 (Month view printouts are garbled on Windows)
- Checked in test that sanity checks menu item mnemonics and
accelerators.
- Worked some on sharing issues/bugs, mainly looking at doing digest
auth for interop with apple ical server.

jeffrey
- Helping hamstar with SVN/SSH issues.  Fixed a few bugs, now working
on changing sort in the Cosmo list view.  Did people see my note
about yet another wacky Lightning client bombarding us?  This time
the person doing it noticed and stopped, but we gotta talk to the
Lightning guys
- randy sent email, I'm replying, that the user-agent for the bad
lightning is:
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.14) Gecko/
20080421 Lightning/0.8 Thunderbird/2.0.0.14'

* sheila - why is this happening?
* jeffrey - most likely a Lightening bug - http://
dashboard.osafoundation.org/dashboard/hub
-- will log bug against Lightening
* sheila - talk to someone there?
* grant - dan mosedale?
* randy - it would be nice if we could reproduce

randy
- working on caldav <--> chandler model, still a couple of open
issues if people could chime in, that'd be great
-- what to do with VTODOs that have dates
- hub update probably early tomorrow morning