[Chandler-dev] [Proposal] Assigning an "Owner" to an item

Mimi Yin mimi at osafoundation.org
Fri May 16 12:11:39 PDT 2008

Heh, I think mostly I wasn't clear...

The "Owner" wouldn't change. It's just that the Who-column should
temporarily display who last edited,sent or updated an item so long
as the item is marked Unread. If the item has an Owner, then the Who
column should go back to displaying the Owner attribute as soon as it
is marked "Read".

So it would look something like this:

Who Column
own Mimi --> Andre edits the item and it is marked Unread for me
ed Andre --> I click on item to see Andre's edits and item is marked
Read for me
own Mimi

Mimi