[Chandler-dev] Checkin 5/12/2008

Mimi Yin mimi at osafoundation.org
Mon May 12 11:12:15 PDT 2008

sheila
- sending email to the strategy list with the draft launch plan
- start working on some of the items today as well - have some
mailing list emails to approve or spam, catching up on some emails
from the weekend.
- downloading 0.7.6 RC and testing that out.

pje
- working on handling forwarded actions from one recalc cycle to the
other
- at larger scale: working on stuff needed for ORM
- storage in other words
- should have post explaining this soon

travis
- more browser testing thurs, probls with ie6, but everything else
looks good
- handful of bugs filed against .15 today
- test session today

randy
- checked in fix for bug 12071- webcal requests should return ETag
and honor If-None-Match header
- testing 0.15, fixed a couple issues, logged a couple, trying to
reproduce some issues
- qa session today (it may be just me, myself, tvachon and I)

*sheila - there are a bunch of un-targeted bugs assigned to you? do
you want me to go thru those? not sure if they should be in q or not.
randy, you logged some of those
* travis - couple are defly 0.15 bugs
* sheila - travis can you go through them and let me know if there
are any you need help triaging

mimi
- finally making progress on user stories and audio slideshow
- hopefully will have stuff by end of this week to put up on landing
page / tour