[Chandler-dev] Re: [chandler-users] Re: Automatic Assignments

Carl Lemp carl.lemp at snet.net
Thu Mar 27 10:45:49 PDT 2008

Hi Mimi,
I found the Save Search in the menu of 7.5 version I downloaded and noticed it creates a static collection.  If Grant could point me toward the code that drives it, I would appreciate it.  I also found some early documents on your wiki that described filter-based collections that filter items using a python expression.  Is that still a supported feature?
Thanks,

Carl