[Chandler-dev] Re: [chandler-users] Where did my Chandler Desktop go!

Brian Kirsch bkirsch at osafoundation.org
Thu Jan 17 14:40:09 PST 2008

OK,
The next step is to start Chandler while holding down
the Ctrl key.

This will launch a "Start-up Options for Chandler" Menu.

Select the "Do internal clean-up, but save my data and preferences"
option.

Then press OK.

Hopefully that will resolve your issue.

I am also on irc: irc.freenode.net #chandler

if you would like to go through the steps interactively.

Thanks,
Brian Kirsch