[Proposal] Setting up to add items to Chandler Hub remotely Re: [Chandler-dev] Why is sometimes hard to dump a thought into Chandler?

Mimi Yin mimi at osafoundation.org
Fri Feb 15 14:55:43 PST 2008

We've discussed how the QE widget might work. Here's a proposal for
how users might get set up to send items to Chandler Hub via remote
means.

Workflow
1. Select widget from gallery (see mockup - http://
chandlerproject.org/Notes/WebWidgetsMockups)
3. Set options:
=====
Add notes to your Chandler Hub account from:

[  ] iGoogle homepage
-------------------------------
[x] Yahoo homepage
      User name: [                           ]
        Password: [                           ] Add | Remove
-------------------------------
Apple iPhone Widget | Mac OSX Dashboard | Vista Sidebar
-------------------------------
-------------------------------
[x] Email
      [Select Collection |v] Send items to: xxxx at chandlerhub.org
Add | Remove
      [Select Collection |v] Send items to: xxxx at chandlerhub.org
Add | Remove
-------------------------------
[  ] SMS
[x] IM
      [Select Collection |v] Add buddy: xxx   Add | Remove

                                   [Cancel] [Okay]
=====

OPEN ISSUES
+ Can we make the IM buddy clickable so that it automatically adds
the buddy to your IM list (a la Twitter set up)? and then asks you
for your Chandler Hub password to confirm that it's you?