[chandler-dev] Chandler Hub and Desktop: UI feedback suggestions: address to which one of the two lists?

Graham Perrin G.J.Perrin at bton.ac.uk
Sat Dec 20 05:44:56 PST 2008

Re the descriptions at
<http://chandlerproject.org/mailinglists#TableOfLists>, highlights and
comment at
<http://www.diigo.com/annotated/ce102f2388e884faf140dcaebcc44a8f>, it's not
clear to me which one of the two lists — chandler-users or chandler-dev
— should be addressed when I wish to offer:

* feedback and suggestions for UI of Desktop and of Hub.

(A post to either one will be presented and searchable in the parent at
<http://n2.nabble.com/Chandler-Project%3A-selected-lists-f1653096.html> but
I'd like to firm up the list descriptions.)

Please:

* which one of the lists should I address?

TIA
Graham