[chandler-dev] Chandler Hub: how to place a note in multiple collections?

Graham Perrin G.J.Perrin at bton.ac.uk
Sat Dec 20 05:34:07 PST 2008

Abstracted from chandler-dev around February 2008,
<http://www.diigo.com/annotated/de9e1bc05d21e4f52c2258bd119d47ff>
<http://www.diigo.com/annotated/61bc90d85ff744ca2a5c8474174900bb>
<http://www.diigo.com/annotated/5008d80b5e5ff90d312cd0b14ce4c0af> in
particular the summary highlight from the third,

> continue to support items in multiple collections in a first class way on
> the server, which in turn means that the web UI and future web widgets
> will handle this case elegantly as well :)

I gather that

* server-side support for items in multiple collections is, and was, first
class

* sooner or later, the web UI to items in multiple collections will be more
elegant.

Is that a fair abstract?

In particular:

* I seek a way for users of the Hub to place a note in multiple collections.

TIA for any advice.