[chandler-dev] [bug 12447] crash-and-drag on Mac OS X: font size set variation with multiple displays?

Graham Perrin G.J.Perrin at bton.ac.uk
Sat Dec 20 04:34:40 PST 2008

Grant Baillie wrote:

> I took a look, but don't see how the two would be related.

Thanks — OK.

> I could be persuaded otherwise ;) ... What were your reasons for thinking
> they might be?

A very, very long shot.

AFAIK the pl at
http://www.diigo.com/annotated/fd0da08b1ec942fe3ec3dbf4f1de19bc is Patrick
Luby (NeoOffice guru). In that OOo ticket last week pl stepped in quickly
and rapidly resolved a displays-related issue that had puzzled previous
contributors to the ticket.

Around the same time I was part-way through on-the-bus-reading of
<http://eric.bachard.free.fr/UTBM_TX20/reports/Carbon_vcl.pdf> and I
*imagined* having seen the expression 'wx' in that PDF — but I'm mistaken.