[chandler-dev] Fwd: syncml Re: Chandler and PDA/Mobile/Smartphone

Mimi Yin mimi at osafoundation.org
Mon Dec 15 14:11:40 PST 2008

Hi,

I'm forwarding your message to the chandler-dev list, where there's
been a related discussion on writing a CalDAV-to-SyncML or Chandler
Morse Code-to-SyncML bridge, proposed by Jared.

If you aren't already, you can subscribe to the dev list here: http://
lists.osafoundation.org/mailman/listinfo/chandler-dev/

Best,
Mimi

Begin forwarded message: