[chandler-dev] Chandler 2.0 / ReArch project wiki page

Jos Yule lists at theorganization.net
Mon Dec 8 05:55:10 PST 2008

Hey Mimi,

I think your idea of a "top 10" is great - if nothing else it will
promote debate/discussion about what should be on the top 10.

Now, are these top 10 for fixing in the Chandler 1.x product line, or
items for Chandler 2.x? This is where i get confused, and need some
clarity - how much more effort is going to be put into features
additions for the 1.x line, vs moving all dev over to the 2.x line? I
know that, if i had any extra time, i'd be investigating how to write
plugin's for the 2.x stuff, as it seems that is where things are
heading... But its still unclear to me what the priorities are for Chander.

jos

ps. sorry for the extremely slow response times - hard to get enough
time to write something with more then 1 or 2 lines...

--
Jos Yule
Digital Hyakugei