[chandler-dev] Announcing_ScheduleWorld_2.0_Beta

Jared Rhine jared at wordzoo.com
Tue Dec 2 10:56:23 PST 2008

I'm forwarding this announcement from ScheduleWorld about their 2.0
release.  ScheduleWorld can be a useful addition to a PIM or Chandler
workflow focused on mobile devices plus a number of other features.
I've personally used it for contact synchronization and use of the web
UI and can mostly recommend it if you're in the market for "free".

I don't know quite how they make money for hosting; it's free, but
they've been around quite a while.  The UI has historically been
functional but amateurish making me think its not a full-on business but
it's worth knowing about if you're the kind of person who is interested
in things like Chandler.

-- Jared