[chandler-dev] Chandler 2.0 / ReArch project wiki page

Mimi Yin mimi at osafoundation.org
Mon Dec 1 13:17:29 PST 2008

Hi Jos,

I started collecting a list of "Top Usability Issues" (aka "stuff we
want to get right in re-arch") here: http://chandlerproject.org/
Product/TopUsabilityIssues

I haven't done a pruning job to make it comprehensible yet. Do you
have any ideas for how we can keep it simple, without losing valuable
suggestions?

We could maintain a pretty tight Top 10 list and then throw
everything else into a "Nice-to-have" bucket, with the understanding
that depending on user responses, the Top 10 list will change over time.

There is also the 1.0-Candidates lists, which is really a monster -
but it's pretty comprehensive as far as capturing the bugs people
have run into and feature requests that have been submitted.

http://chandlerproject.org/Planning/DesktopWorkQueue
http://chandlerproject.org/Planning/WebWorkQueue

Mimi