[Chandler-dev] Checkin 8/29/2008

Mimi Yin mimi at osafoundation.org
Fri Aug 29 11:36:32 PDT 2008

sheila
- osaf 2007 tax returns need to be filed
- need to provide a bunch of accompanying information
- need to go into 543 to meet with Hao
- after labor day: going to follow up on next actions for board

jared
- working on final kei backups separation
- catching up from yesterday's emails

* sheila - any word from ISC?
* jared - yea, we're on - no problems
-- primary background task is taking machine shuffling and prepping
for a move
-- talked with dave abou dns a bit, for instance

- review/push mimi's updates

* sheila - we should talk re: conference phone stuff next, will ping
you later

jeffrey
- Chandler QE is now working on my iPhone yay
- There was some confusion between hamstar and me about whether to
implement persistence of preferences before sending to Apple Store

* jeffrey - would prefer to finish persisting username/password
before doing softlaunch

- working on 1.01 bugs today
- read re-arch proposal, no red flags

* Jeffrey - can't ping gni or gni based Chandler domains - i can SSH
to an outside server and ping fine
-- traceroute stops at an xo.net machine
-- putting a crimp in my ability to do stuff, wondering if jared has
thoughts

* jared - xo is down
-- might be able to get gni thru spore.org (investigating)

mimi
- started a few threads on users list re: web forums, etc
- in a holding pattern until board stuff sorts itself out
- so focusing on documenting design stuff
- pulling source files together
- compiling top ten lists for feature requests, usability issues for
user advisory group
- basically trying to document the stuff we've culled from users list
over past 6 months.