[Chandler-dev] [Proposal] Fixes for Chandler 1.0.1

Grant Baillie grant at osafoundation.org
Wed Aug 20 10:50:36 PDT 2008

I would like to propose that we fix the 2 Mac crashes Stefan has
patches for:

http://markmail.org/message/mn5brqeqldsg7cnj

(I think Jeffrey was talking about a drag-and-drop crash, and the
other should cover some crashes people have seen with month view).

Also, I propose we pick up the wx patch mentioned in this thread:

http://markmail.org/message/finuitkcxlzwudss

which deals with focus issues William Volkman has been reporting on
the users list.

--Grant