[Chandler-dev] [Proposal] Fixes for Chandler 1.0.1

Mimi Yin mimi at osafoundation.org
Wed Aug 20 10:26:58 PDT 2008

Er, I realized that we probably don't need to have an "Experimental"
section per se. Just throwing Plug-ins at the bottom of the Debug
menu in its own section is probably enough.

Also, we've had requests to put up some disclaimers on the Plugins
page. I will do that work.

*I think we could avoid a whole category of user questions on the
list if we did that work.* Something along the lines of...

Welcome to the Chandler Project Plugins. Below are a sampling of
experimental plugins, created early on to demonstrate some of the
things that are possible in Chandler Desktop's plugin framework.
However, as we've made changes and improvements to the app, the
plugins below have not been updated or tested. As a result, to
safeguard against data corruption, we recommend that you run a
separate, clean version of Chandler when installing plug-ins.