[Chandler-dev] medical scheduling application

Mimi Yin mimi at osafoundation.org
Fri Aug 15 11:22:36 PDT 2008

Hi,

One way you could get around this security issue would be to fully
implement sharing individual items. Meaning, you could send patients
an invitation for an appointment which they can freely edit in a
browser, but only give them view-only access to a calendar which
shows them available time slots.

Mimi