[Chandler-dev] Checkin 8/8/2008

Mimi Yin mimi at osafoundation.org
Fri Aug 8 11:31:34 PDT 2008

Jared
- went to long meeting on wed
- monday: escalate getting answer from isc about switcher'oo
- tested internal wiki move to external wiki, mostly works
- gotta test access control and pick up a couple more pages

Jeffrey
- working on blog post
- slowly accumulating on new cosmo detail view

Grant
- building, testing rc3
- sanity checking on all the platforms i have, which is everything
except mac os x 10.4 intel
- running acceptance tests on windows
- so far, no reason to avoid releasing 1.0
- also ran into bug 12292: Cannot save changes in Hub
- same as bug 12291: Hub won't save changes to anytime event in
ticketed calendar

* mimi - I need to start triaging bugs
* sheila - I think we need to figure out our process for researching
and fixing Cosmo bugs going forward. I don't have a good sense of
what that is.

Mimi
Collecting issues for 1.0 user support
- Jeffrey's Google CalDAV branch
- IMAP issues
- Pop-to-now / Alarm issues (while rletness is still around)
- iCal 3 sync
- Can't save changes on Hub

- Also been thinking of various iPhone app options

- catching up on users list
- some issues need developer attention - Peter Gillan asking re:
plugins, Adam Procter's iCal 3<-->Chandler sync issues
- more 1.0 blog posts, etc

Sheila
- Writing up a summary of the discussion on Wed
- We have a big list of items to tackle next.....
- Development plan for Grant/Jeffrey
- How we determine what desktop and cosmo bugs get researched and fixed
- Plan for Cosmo bugs
- I am also going to be restarting the various threads mimi started
on post 1.0 design, decision making etc.